The Simplest (EVER) Way To Get Backlinks
Spoiler: You already know what this "simplest way" is. (And it isn’t directory submission or social bookmarking!)
But before that, here are some numbers…
- 65 percent of marketers affirm that link building is the hardest SEO tactic to complete.
- 41 percent of corporate marketers claim that link building is the greatest challenge in SEO.
Backlinks are one of the two most important search ranking factors. (Content is the other one!) And it's extremely difficult getting them.
Imagine we ask you to link this article on your website, would you do that?
There's a reason, after all, why 35 percent of clients will spend as much as $1,000 a month on their link building.
So, comes the most important question: How do you do it?
How do you build backlinks?
Create Better Content Than Your (Top) Competitors
Let us explain…
People want to link only those content that is of high-quality and brings the most value to the readers.
And your top competitors are already producing such content.
So, the simplest way to get backlinks is to work with the same model that your competitors have worked with and won.
The only difference?
You're going to create much better content.
This link baiting technique promises to work, since it has already worked for your competitors. It's going to work for you even better because you're creating much better content than your rivals.
It can bring you backlinks from high-authority websites even without much of outreaching efforts.
One of the best things about link baiting is that it keeps the focus entirely on your own on-page components.
You create content for your own website. You amp the internal link building of your own website. You build a content asset for your own website.
With this simple technique, you do the on-page optimization, while the off-page rewards follow. So, you're more efficient and productive.
Creating Such Content is NOT Easy
It's simple. However, admittedly, creating such content is not easy.
High-quality articles that deliver the most value to the target audience, even when you’re following the suit of your competitors, demand efforts; moreover, it demands proper planning.
Here are the basic steps you should follow:
- Do competitive analysis; use tools like SEMrush. Find out the most popular, most shared and most linked content of your competitors.
- Create an editorial calendar of at least 3 months. Include in it all the topics that are generating the most organic traffic to your competitors' website.
- Hire a good writer. "Good" is a key word here. If you’re looking to publish high-quality content, you need the right person to do that.
- Create longer content than your competitors. Make sure it's up to date. Optimize it with high-opportunity, under-leveraged keywords.
- Promote the published content across different channels, in front of a relevant audience.
- To maximize the return from your link building efforts, approach the people who have linked to your competitors' content. Email them. Tell them you've got a better piece of content and that they should backlink this over the others.
Sure, it takes time. But then SEO is a long-term game, is it not?!
Try it starting today.
If it sounds too complex and lengthy, just hire one of the SEO companies in Kolkata and let them do all for you. The right company, on the back of its qualified professionals, can help you win high-quality backlinks, in large number, relatively easily.
Spend just as much on SEO as you're doing on a web design company in Kolkata. It promises to take your business to the next level. After all…
- 67,000 searches are performed on Google every second.
- 93 percent of all online experiences begin with a search engine.