While link building is not a rocket science, it sure is quite tactical that requires a thoughtful approach.
All those guides you have read on “how to get backlinks”, holistically, the task at-hand is much more than just what they suggest. It’s much more than just social bookmarking, blog commenting and URL submission… at least if you’re looking for high-quality backlinks to really make a positive difference in your SEO.
So, stop following the old, outdated off-page SEO techniques.
Here are two straightforward ways to ethically get backlinks for your website:
The model is quite simple. You create such an outstanding piece of content that other website owners would want to link to it.
Of course, it’s not easy. Creating personalized and UX-optimized contents remain a big challenge for marketers around the world. Even when you have the best SEO agency in India, by your side, who has a qualified team of content creators, it’s still going to be a challenge.
But there are a few tips that can help you produce link-baiting contents. Here are four of them:
- Focus a lot on the headline. If it’s not interesting and attention-grabbing enough, no one would even read your content, let alone linking it.
- Publish long-form contents. They are usually intensive and well-researched in nature. Meaning, they provide more value to the readers than the regular, SEO-centered articles. And when something is valuable, they are more likely to be shared.
- Include exclusive facts and numbers that are related to your niche. When a content is a source of something substantial, and it becomes a referring point for others, it bounds to get more backlinks.
- Focus on the pain point of the target audience. Why people want to consume this piece of content in the first place is because it’s solving some of their problems. And when an article solves a problem, its high-value usually becomes a link-magnet. So, when you’re creating your editorial calendar, keep the pain point of the target audience at the very center.
These are four tips to help you create link-baiting articles. Sure, it’s too much work. But when you’re chasing the holy grail of SEO, that is the backlinks, you’ve got to work hard.
One of the best things about this link building technique is there’s virtually no outreaching efforts involved. Once you have published a solid piece of content, you let it do its work.
An incredibly straightforward way to get high-quality backlinks.
You write an article for some other relevant websites. And in the content, when it makes sense, link back to your domain.
Google it out to find guest blogging opportunities. Pick high-quality websites that have good domain authority and brand value. Read their guidelines and then pitch them your idea. If got selected, write for them and get the backlink.
Simple. And white-hat.
Here are some of things you should consider through the process:
- Always write for websites that are relevant to your industry.
- Look for DoFollow backlinks.
- Create high-quality content — like the one you would create for your own website.
- Aim to provide value to the readers. Remember, with the content, you’re also representing your brand to a new consumer segment. You want to leave the right impression on them.
These are four basic things you must remember when guest blogging.
Of course, there are many other link building techniques. But these are the simplest ones. And most importantly, they are ethical.
So, if you’re looking for high-quality backlinks, deploy these techniques and you’re assured of good returns in your search ranking and organic traffic. Guaranteed.
If you need further assistance, invest in a SEO team just as much you invest in best SMO company in Bengaluru.